Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crazy Dream: Straight out of Sci-Fi

This is my dream sequence from a couple of nights ago. It's just a little gory so if you have a weak stomach you may want to refrain from reading it. If you decide to write a book or make a movie about this please be honest and give me some credit and maybe a cut of the profits, haha. I have wondered if a movie that looked as lucid as a dream would be profitable. I mean they did it with inception, but those dreams were so crisp and organized they didn't even look like dreams. Anyway, here's the adventure, enjoy:


 Background information that I just knew somehow: I was a starfleet commander, so was Daniel. We were in a war with the alien race, but I don't know why. My only orders are to shoot any alien ship I see and leave no survivors. These aliens were very sneaky, with shape-shifting abilities, they could make themselves look like humans, but their ships did not have this capability. They also would not die unless their heads were removed from their bodies.

We were running a routine mission in alien territory, scouting and looking for anything suspicious. Daniel had gone off on a secret mission with orders of which I was not aware. Suddenly, an alien ship emerged in the distance, strangely it was alone and it did not have weapons armed. I waited quite awhile because those two circumstances seemed very strange to me. But my orders were clear, so I told my fleet to begin fire. The ship began attempted to set up a com link with us, when I realized the driver of the ship was Daniel. I hestiated to believe it was really him because of the alien ability to shape-shift, but all of the strange circumstances began to add up. I commanded my fleet to cease fire, but it was too late.  Daniel and the alien ship crashed to the surface of the planet we had been orbiting. I raced to the surface in attempt to stop the surface team from chopping his head off, as they were commanded(the aliens don't die unless they are decapitated, they also have very strong thick bones around their necks to prevent decapitation). I was a little late but made it before Daniel was fully decapitated. He had a large gash in his neck and we was bleeding quite profusely.

The dream changes setting.

I'm frantically driving my car down the freeway to a hospital with partially decapitated Daniel in the passenger seat holding a large towel soaked with red. We pass one hospital, because I'm sure the surgeons there will not be able to perform this intricate procedure, and it will be much faster for me to drive than to wait for them to decide this fact. We arrive at the second hospital and he checks in, is accepted for immidiate surgery and I am exiled to the waiting room. Two days pass and I am not allowed to see him. I do not leave for fear I will miss some small window of opportunity. I also have no phone, so I can not call anyone to let them know where we are.

On the third day, still no word and I wake up.


I went back to sleep, because I can often pick up a dream where I left off, but I couldn't with this one, so i guess I'll never know if he survived the surgeries or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment