Friday, September 7, 2012

Eve of DISCtruction

Picture on the dry erase board
I got for the captains to explain
the game to the new players
 and  show strategy. 
I'll bet your probably thinking, what a weird title. Well, that's the name of Daniel's ultimate frisbee team. Since, I can't play this season, I've designated myself official cheerleader and photographer, and plan to carry out these duties to the best of my abilities for each game I am able to attend.

This week they played against Dark Slime. It was a hard fought battle, both teams played really well and the score was too close to matter. Especially since it was a pre-season scrimmage match. But, there were still prizes to be awarded.





That is, I made MVP awards for the best male and female on each team, and one big award for Daniel's whole team. Since all the team names are "End of the World" themed, I tried to stay along those lines with the little gift of daily rations. (If you can call a bag full of Skittles and Starbursts, rations)  They came out super cute, and the group loved it.



Daniel and his co-captain, are creating a great team environment and the dynamics are awesome. I think everyone is looking forward to a great season with some excellent game play. I'm happy to be involved in anyway I can. So, since the little gifties were such a hit, I'll probably do them again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment