Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finding Your Happy Place: Part 10

Be Here Now

I've been thinking a lot lately about the future. Big things that could change, small things that could too, and plenty of things that could just stay the same. A lot of the changes are scary, and plenty of them are exciting too.

But, in all this thinking, i.e. worrying, about things to come I have forgotten to notice what is happening around me this week, today, this hour, this very minute. I have forgotten to recognize the passing of moments and how important each and every one of those moments are.

I need this and I'm sure that many of you could use it as well. So, try to take a break from worrying about things to come and focus instead on what is happening around you right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment