Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Photo Frame Dry Erase Calendar

Like so many others, I've been getting inspiration from Pinterest lately. I hadn't acted on that inspiration too much until today. This morning I didn't have much to do so, I made a dry erase calendar to hang on my office wall next to my desk. I spend a lot of my spare time in that room so I thought that would be a good place.

Depending on how I feel I might move it to the kitchen, or right by the front door. We'll see. (The color scheme will go with any room in my house so it doesn't matter much really)

Anyway how was this made. Well simple. My mom and dad gave me this collage photo frame last Christmas.(free) I have a ridiculous pile of tissue paper leftover from various gift giving experiences(sorta free) and a expo marker(already owned several).

So, I cut the tissue paper to the size of the frame and put it inside. I made sure the color of the paper was light enough so the black would show up when I wrote on the glass. Then voila, perfect.

I really like the soft, almost whispered, color of the tissue paper.(It looks a lot brighter in the picture than it does in real life)


Spoiler Alert: I'm going to Havasu Falls, so there will be pictures of that are probably coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment